Contact!

Okay, so after about a week of brooding, Melissa and I finally had to make contact with our liaison. I think it was because we ran out of cooking gas. Anyhoo, Rock told us that Mr. Li told her what he said to us the day after he said it. She said that she was shocked and apologized for it. Well, we didn't want to seem indignant or whatever, and we apologized for associating our vegetarianism with Rong Jia Wan. So, we got into an apologize-off, and I think that we won. You see, she said that Mr. Li was also sorry, but Mr. Li didn't actually say sorry (or anything, so far) to us. So it was Melissa and me apologizing to Rock and vice versa. After a few minutes of trying to get the apologetic upper-hand, we were glad that the weirdness had gone away, for the most part.

Have not run into Mr. Li yet, but I don't expect too much when we do. Maybe a cricket will chirp, maybe more. Who knows...

Cullen

1 comments:

cocosampal said...

May the spirit of the holiday season - all of the holidays - help everyone involved to better understand one another and move on to the New Year.