Blogger Blocked in China

UPDATE: I can now justify align, bold and hyperlink text. This proxy business isn't exactly user-friendly! Next stop, pictures...

Hi all,

As far as I can tell, China has decided to block Blogger. For the time being, I'm posting on Blogger through a proxy site that allows me to bypass the censors. It's not ideal, but it works so far (I think). Also, Youtube has been blocked in China for the past two or three months. It's really getting annoying considering the amount of time Melissa and I spend on the internet.

This is the first time that I haven't been able to access my own blog via regular methods, and I've got to say that it's much more infuriating than I originally expected it to be. There are just so many things I'd like to say about this, but the one thing that I'd like to leave you with is that I now hate Jackie Chan.

Growl,

Cullen

0 comments: