
Well, Cullen has just given me administrative rights to the blog, which means he unwittingly gave me license to post incriminating, or just plain hilarious, photos of him in compromising situations. In this case, you see above a photo of Cullen's back, which was at the time doing a beautiful interpretive dance for a presentation he and his group gave to the rest of us about just what it's like visiting the Changsha train station, which we were told would be a chaotic mess. Apparently, there was a lot of pirouetting and sashaying at the train station that day, because as you will see below, Cullen did much of that:

It was a dance that drew gasps, adoration, and
acclamation. It also won him and his group key chain type things that go on your cell phone! I must say, it was a riveting and inspiring dance, worthy not only of the key chain, but of the praise of many of our peers, myself included. He received rave reviews. I never knew what a creative and inspired artist he was until this fateful day.

I can truly say I am proud to be a Zwischel. Hats off!
7 comments:
Would you believe that Cody came and did that interpretive dance in my place? I didn't think so...
Looks like teaching is hard!
Hey babes!
I'm glad you are having fun over there. I hope everything goes well. I'm sorry that I wasn't able to talk to you before you left. There must have been some weird tech conspiracy against us because I tried calling you a bunch when your cell was still on and your mom said you tried contacting me too. Craziness.
Loves and be safe!
Happy Birthday (Yesterday your time, today my time) Zwicky!
Love,
The Zwicky Family
of course it was Cody, we'd recognize him anywhere!! Nice job, happiest birthday, miss you, Love mawm, dad, dan, and your favorite cat!!!
now we get to see the true wild side to cullen...keep up the blogging. it gets me through the day!
Something was missing from my last post.
HAPPY QUARTER CENTURY!
It's still your birthday here, sorry I am what, 8 hours behind there? I am unsure of the time diffrence!
Anyways, hope it's a good one!
Post a Comment