Last Minute Notice

Strange things are a-brewing here at Yueyang No. 1... I thought that since we missed the sports days when we visited Hong Kong, we were off the hook for the relay race, jump rope, etc. Turns out, we have the teachers' sports day in a half hour from now. It's cold outside and I'm not feeling so well, so I'm not too pleased with this. On the bright side, we have Monday through Wednesday off of next week, so we are trying to plan another vacation. We're thinking Shanghai, but it's tempting to just go back to Hong Kong. 

When did we learn all of this information? Why late last night, of course. There's never been enough time to properly plan a trip, so far. Oh well. So, I'll blaze through posting the rest of the Hong Kong photos for you before we take off for wherever!

Cullen

0 comments: