Look to the Left!

Hi all,

Sorry about not posting in a long time...

HOWEVER, I thought I would point out the new link to the left. I'm trying to upload all of our photos to Picasa, which Blogger can link to. So, there is now a link to our online albums with lots of pictures. It's under "Our Pictures". I'll load more so it's not just the vacations.

Speaking of vacations, I've been obsessing over where to go for Spring Festival, which is a month-long holiday that starts sometime in January and ends sometime in February. At this point, we want to divide our time between Laos and Southern Thai Islands. We already had to scratch Angkor Wat, in Cambodia, because it would be too expensive to travel there (even though I already bought the Lonely Planet guide... drat!). We're trying to keep the transportation costs to a minimum, as plane tickets are surprisingly expensive.

Until next blue moon...

Cullen

1 comments:

Evelyn Fischel said...

Great photo albums! You all are looking good! We'll have to do something like this to share our vacation pictures with you. Thanks, Mom